Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Quality is much more than a written policy at Vision Technical Molding—it’s a part of our culture. Each member of the organization demonstrates that commitment on every project, every day.
Our facility is equipped with state of the art electric injection molding machines with real time process monitoring technology. The ability to remotely monitor our ongoing processes is another level of commitment we make to product quality.
ISO registered quality systems are evidence of our commitment to quality and our efforts to improve continuously. Our Quality Systems are currently certified to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003
Quality Control (day to day operations)
Process control and continuous monitoring of molding processes and products is achieved though visual and dimensional methods.
Quality Control Laboratory:
- Custom inspection protocols
- Continuous, time-based product inspection
- Mechanical and functional testing
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
OGP Smartscope Flash Optical Inspection Units:
- Touch-probe equipped
- Custom programs for high-speed optical measurement of components
- In-house programming expertise