Cleanroom Injection Molding is What We Do
With certified master molders on staff, Vision has the knowledge and experience to provide custom molding to solutions.
Our facility is equipped with state of the art electric injection molding machines with real time process monitoring technology. The ability to remotely monitor our ongoing processes is another level of commitment we make to product quality.
Our ISO Class 8 (Class 100,000) cleanroom is third party certified and tested regularly to ensure compliance with industry requirements.
We work across the spectrum of thermoplastics materials, including:
- Commodity resins
- Engineered materials
- Thermoplastic elastomers
Material drying and conveying system
We can handle special material requests—we’re not bound by drying capacity or constraints with dryers tied to specific machines. Capabilities include:
- State-of-the-art system
- Upgraded to all stainless steel
- Versatility to support many configurations and production needs
- A full range of dryer sizes to manage programs of various sizes
- Computerized central control panel for system operation
- Off-line testing of materials every 24 hours to confirm accuracy and efficiency of the drying system.