Custom Contract Molding and Support Services
Vision’s capabilities are wide and deep, including contract manufacturing, project management, and support services to our medical device customers.
Our technical team has extensive experience in all facets of contract molding and manufacturing. They set the bar high for quality and service when it comes to intricate, detailed plastic molding and mold building.
Vision’s designers and engineers work closely with our customers to make sure we understand their exact requirements for high-volume, automated manufacture of medical device disposables.
Our molding and support functions include:
- Tooling: state-of-the-art equipment for designing and building custom fixtures and tools
- Molding: certified master molders support detailed mold qualifications in our ISO Class 8 cleanroom environment
- Quality: ISO9001:2008, and ISO13485:2003 registered quality system
- New product introduction: design engineering and launching your new components
- Value-added processes: we’re one-stop specialists, offering post-production services like ultrasonic welding, assembly, laser marking, pad printing, medical packaging, and other secondary operations