Expertise with High-Precision Molded Plastic Components
Vision Molding has a wealth of experience in medical device development and manufacturing, consumer electronics, automotive parts, and other facets of the world of plastics.
Founded in 1996, Vision is known for its expertise with molded plastic components that demand high precision under closely monitored processes. We’re continually expanding our tooling and molding equipment to support the exacting requirements of the medical device and other industries.
Our staff and management have extensive experience in all areas of molding and manufacturing. Our team includes:
- Award-winning metrologists
- Certified Master Molders
- Specialists with deep tooling knowledge and the ability to solve intricate technical problems
- ASQ and Six Sigma certifications
We don’t just manufacture and ship parts—we build a strong relationship with our customers, often becoming involved at the design stage with technically challenging projects. Our involvement from early product development to final shipment means we can promise a quality match to our customers’ requirements.
A timeline of our history:
- 1996: Introduction of Vision Technical Molding, a 4-press operation in South Windsor, Connecticut
- 2004: Move to larger, 16,000-square foot facility in Manchester, Connecticut, with 12 presses
- 2007: Addition of 6,000 square feet of leased manufacturing and warehouse space
- 2009: Expansion of facility to 42,000 square feet in Manchester, Connecticut, housing 25 presses...and still growing!
We have expanded several times since 1996, enabling us to:
- Increase our cleanroom molding space by 150%
- Integrate a central material drying and conveying system
- Provide additional space for new programs
- Develop automated workcells
- Provide additional value added operations
Our molding capacity is currently at 25 work centers, with space available to add equipment that meets the program needs of the industry—and our customers.
Nine additional work cells and 5,000 square feet of shell space are ready to build out for future needs. Whether it’s with new applications or specialized assembly, our planned extra square footage means we’re ready to react quickly to the needs of the industry—and our customers.
Strategic alliance with Advance Mold
Our sister company, Advance Mold and Manufacturing, designs and manufactures many of the molds we use to support our customers programs. Working hand-in-hand, dedicated project managers at Advance and Vision make it a seamless process.
Vision is located just east of Hartford, Connecticut, between Boston and New York. We are convenient to Bradley International Airport.
Directions to Vision Technical Molding.